Please read the following terms & conditions carefully since your use of the Cuponation.in Website and its Services is subject to the acceptance of the same. By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by these Terms & Conditions, regardless of how you subscribe
You are reading a legal document which is an agreement between you, the User (referred as you, your, User, Customer hereafter) and us (referred as us, we, our, CupoNation, CupoNation.in hereafter). CupoNation is operated by Honeycomb eServices Pvt Ltd., a company registered in India with its registered office at Plot no 7, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana-122003. The content of these Terms & Conditions can be changed can be changed or amended at any time by us and we reserve the rights for the same. Any changes/ amendments will be brought to your notice
Definitions used in these Terms & Conditions:
Merchant,refers to a third party seller of goods ofservices for which we provide a discount voucher or coupon. Service,refers to any of the services offered by CupoNation through its Website or any other form of communication. Our Service encompasses enabling users to avail of discounts and voucher codes that can be redeemed on the websites of our Merchants. Our Service can be provided to you through the Website, through electronic and other modes of communication, any applications provided by CupoNation that can be downloaded from third partyapplication stores including but not restricted to iTunes store, Blackberry App world etc. refers to the www.cuponation.in website and any microsite and apps Website, refers to any individual who visits or uses the Website and/ or any of its services User,
- Use of the Website and/ or any of its Services is subject to these Terms & Conditions laid out
- The CupoNation website and its Services are directed and intended for the sole use of customers in India, we do not undertake
responsibilityof any consequences arising from the use of the Website or its Services from any locations outside India
The Cuponation Website and Services are intended for personal and non-commercial uses only
Registration, accounts, security and account closure:
- In order to get added to our mailing list, you will have to register on the CupoNation Website. CupoNation reserves the right to deny any registration or to delete any account at any time without giving any reason whatsoever
- By providing us your email id in any of the signup boxes you accept to receive our newsletters and promotional literature through email
- You can unsubscribe to our Newsletters by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a
useryou agree to abide withMerchants terms & conditions when you are re-directed to their page to complete transactions from our Website
- As a
useryou agree and undertake to use the CupoNation Website and its Services only to post and upload appropriate data, messages andmaterials.
- As a user, you undertake
- Not republish the contents of the Website on any other platform including other websites
- Not to publish or upload inappropriate, disturbing or indecent material or data
- Not to upload data or material that may be copyrighted or protected and that you do not own the rights to
- Not to upload or publish any malicious date or materials including but not restricted to corrupted files or software that may threaten the functioning of the website
- Not to download or distribute files or data posted by other users that cannot be legally distributed
- Not to violate the legal rights of others or the laws applicable in India
- Not to violate the code of conduct which may be applicable for the use of the Website or its Services
- Not to violate any of the Terms & Conditions laid out in the Agreement and other conditions highlighted elsewhere
Use of the CupoNation Website and Service:
- At no point does CupoNation guarantee that its Website or Service will be free of errors, omissions
andfaults though we will ensure reasonable measures to maintain accuracyof all data presented on the Website and its Services
- We do
noguarantee uninterrupted use of the Website or its Services and access to the same may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any point in time
- We reserve the right to change, modify or delete any information or any discount/ voucher code at any time without giving any prior notice
- Nothing in this Agreement can be used to construe a partnership or a joint venture between you, the user and us, CupoNation
Suspension & Termination of user accounts:
- We reserve the right to suspend your use of the Service or the Website, in whole or part, if you use the Services or the Website in violation of this Agreement
- We also reserve the rights to terminate your use of the Service and Website, in whole or part, or the use of the Website or Service of anyone other than you, using the Website or Service with your permission in violation of this agreement if we believe that:
- You have committed any breach of this Agreement
- On reasonable grounds, that you may commit a breach of these Terms & Conditions
Limitation of Liability:
The CupoNation Website and its Services will in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages resulting from:
- The use or inability to use the Website or Services
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data
- Any other matter relating to the services, including, but not restricted to damages arising from loss of use, damage to data or damage to profits arising out of any way whatsoever connected with the use or the performance of the Website or its Services
The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk. The user accepts that they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computers and/ or loss of data resulting from downloading such materials. At no point do we guarantee that the voucher codes or discount deals presented on our website to be completely correct, the user is advised to check these before making any purchase through our Merchants.
Links to third
The Website and/ or its Services may include links to other Third Party websites, these linked sites are not controlled in any way by CupoNation.in and hence we are not responsible for the contents posted on the linked websites. CupoNation.in provides these links to you only as a convenience and we do not endorse any of the linked sites or contents posted on such linked websites. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all such information on your own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- CupoNation owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks, unless the same is explicitly mentioned to be owned by a third party. You agree to not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the CupoNation Website and its Services without obtaining proper consent and approvals from us.
- You also agree to hold complete ownership and be responsible for any content or data provided or uploaded by you while using the CupoNation Website and its Services.
- You agree to not reproduce, copy, modify or distribute any content available on CupoNation Websites and its Services for commercial purposes without our approval.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights pertaining to the content accessed while using the CupoNation Website and/ or its Services is owned by the content owner or our Merchants and may be protected by law or other relevant copyrights. This Agreement in no way provides you any rights or privileges on the same.
CupoNation, its Website